2009 Nov 29 23:56

[vox] Pixel Qi

"Pixel Qi Dual-Mode LCD Ships Next Month; $100, 10-Watt HDTV Up Next"
(with a 13 minute video)

  http://gizmodo.com/5412650/pixel-qi-dual+mode-lcd-ships-next-month-100-10+watt-hdtv-up-next

For those who haven't heard of it, Pixel Qi is a for-profit company
created by Mary Lou Jepsen, who was once CTO of Intel's Display
Division, and the lead designer of the OLPC XO-1.

The company is commercializing some of the technologies she invented
there, particularly the sunlight-readable display technology that the
XO-1 is famous for.

Sent from my computer