2009 Nov 23 22:22

Re: [vox] Last Dell netbook with Linux

Or get one from company that continues to support linux only:
http://system76.com/product_info.php?cPath=28&products_id=92

and look at the new ultrathin while you're at it:
http://system76.com/product_info.php?cPath=28&products_id=97

I've had a great experience with both the products and support from them.
-Carl