January 6: Social gathering
2009 Nov 13 18:33

[vox] [fwd] Richard Stallman Speaking at Berkeley Nov 16

Keeping with the event postings... ;)

-bill!

----- Forwarded message from Will McGinnis -----

Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 14:29:51 -0800
From: Will McGinnis
Subject: [sf-lug] Richard Stallman Speaking at Berkeley Nov 16

   Berkeley, CA - 306 Soda Hall, corner of Hearst and Leroy
   (<http://www.eecs.berkeley.edu/Directions/#soda>), Berkeley University -
   Richard Stallman wrote the first GNU General Public License in 1989, and
   version 3 which was completed in 2007. He will discuss the philosophy of
   the GNU GPL, the changes made in version 3, and the reasons for those
   changes.

   For more information, visit http://www.cs.berkeley.edu/

   What
           RMS Speech