2009 Nov 13 14:34

[vox] [OT] Matrix as a silent film

I'm sure many of us here are fans of the Matrix[*].
Some folks imagined what it might've been like if it were
made in the silent movie era:

  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAu74d4fGt0

Enjoy :)

[*] For me, the movie, not the series. ;)
    (See also the bottom panels of:
    http://xkcd.com/566/ ... Warning: Swear words, etc.)

Sent from my computer