2009 Nov 02 12:18

[vox] [OT] ISO Apple IIe

A friend of a friend is an IT person at a school, and
a teacher's Apple IIe just died.  Yes, I am sending this
email in November of 2009, I did not time travel.

Anyway, they're looking desperately for a replacement.
Email me off-list if you can help.

Sent from my computer (the Linux one, not the Atari ;^) )