2009 Oct 27 13:14

Re: [vox] Halloween & OSS for kids

On Mon, Oct 26, 2009 at 2:38 PM, Bill Kendrick <nbs@sonic.net> wrote:
On Mon, Oct 26, 2009 at 02:01:24PM -0700, Eric Engelhard wrote:
> Yeah, those regular business cards can put an eye out. ;)

overnightprints' cards are glossy and kind of stiff and sharp! :)
(I was glad they added 'curved corners' as an option, because last
time I got a stack of 1000 from them, I cut a bunch of the corners by hand)

-bill!

The faster way is to get a file & file it down.  They'll all have a non-uniform/unique shape.  =D