January 6: Social gathering
2009 Oct 16 16:40

[vox] Reminder: Virtualmin talk next Monday (Oct 19th)

[vox] Reminder: Virtualmin talk next Monday (Oct 19th)

LUGOD meets next Monday, October 19th at 7pm, at the Explorit facilities
on 5th street in Davis.

Joe Cooper from Virtualmin, Inc. (based on the popular "Webmin" tool) will
be coming to talk about their server control panel.  He promises he'll talk
a bit about Xen-based virtualization as well. :)

For more, see:  http://www.lugod.org/meeting/

Enjoy!  (I'll be out of town, but Brian, Nick and Greg should all be there!)

Sent from my computer