2009 Oct 14 15:57

[vox] Meeting wishlist

So I've been cleaning up the "talks to be scheduled" page, and
ironing out speakers for the coming months.

Then I remember the ol' "Meeting topic wishlist".  What, of any of these
topics, are people still 'wishing' they could see a presentation on?

  http://lugod.org/meeting/wishlist/

Suggestions for removal/addition? :)

Sent from my computer