2009 Oct 06 11:45

[vox] Reminder: LUGOD Social gathering tonight (Tue Oct 6) in Davis

[vox] Reminder: LUGOD Social gathering tonight (Tue Oct 6) in Davis

Join other Linux and free- and open source fans at Crepeville restaurant
in downtown Davis for a social gathering.  Free Wifi available.

Tonight (Tuesday, Oct. 6th) at 7pm.

Crepeville
330 3rd Street   (corners of 3rd & C Streets)
Davis, CA 95616

http://www.lugod.org/meeting/