2009 Oct 05 10:49

Re: [vox] need help with procmail

JN> Put a rule to handle the copy before the rule to handle the move.

You can do it with two rules, as suggested.  You can also do it with a
single scored rule:

:0:
* 1^0 ^TOlug-nuts
* -50^0 ^TOjdnewmi
IN.lug-nuts

With scoring, anything <= 0 will not match.  Thus the above will do what
you want.

(see the procmailsc man page for details)

--
\ Wes Hardaker                           http://pontifications.hardakers.net /
 \_____ "In the bathtub of history the truth is harder to hold than ________/