2009 Oct 05 10:03

[vox] Test procmail

Someone reply to this and put me in the Cc: field as well. Below are
the procmail rules I am trying.

Thanks,

brian

PATH=/bin:/usr/bin:/usr/bin
MAILDIR=$HOME/Mail      #you'd better make sure it exists
# DEFAULT=$MAILDIR/inbox   #completely optional
# LOGFILE=$MAILDIR/procmail.log   #recommended

:0c
* ^TOvox.*@.*.lugod.org
To.*fakeuser1@brie.com
IN.vox