2009 Oct 04 15:14

Re: [vox] [fwd] September '09 interview with Torvalds

On Sun, Oct 04, 2009 at 02:18:47PM -0700, Brian Lavender wrote:
> I saw Jono Bacon at OpenSource World. He has a column in the Ubuntu User
> magazine. Seems to me that Linus should be interviewing Jono. ;-) I saw
> Randal Schwartz and OScon and I walked up to him and said "Hey Randal,
> how is it going?" He gave me a blank stare and a "Do I know you?" I
> replied I just knew who he was and met him a long while ago.

Tee-hee.  Randal knew who I was, but that's because he and Leo Laporte
interviewed me at their secret TWiT.tv headquarters in Petaluma a few months
back.  (Well, Randal was telepresent, from Oregon or whatever.)

-bill!
(who knows that "wait, do I know you?" feeling ;)  but probably because
I'm forgetful, more than anything else)