2009 Oct 04 15:47

[vox] Flyer for October meeting

Our speaker for October -- Virtualmin -- is confirmed!
There's a flyer available, if you'd like to print it out and post it.[*]

I just put up 5 or 6 copies: Starbucks, Mishkas, and a number of lightpoles
near student-busy bus stops in South Davis.  To download the flyer (or
flyers for any of our other upcoming meetings), and for ideas on where
else to post them, see:

  http://www.lugod.org/documents/flyers/

Thanks!

[*] Bulletin board at work or school, your laundromat, favorite coffee shop,
    duct-tape it to your shirt, etc.

Sent from my computer