2009 Oct 05 15:27

[vox] Suggestions for Virtualmin talk?

Our speaker in October will be from Virtualmin (makers of Webmin, which I'm
sure many of us have heard of).  He asks

  Are there any particular systems management topics your users are
  really interested in?  Something I'd probably be inclined to cover
  would be Open Source, open standards, and the cloud, since that's
  where our product focus has moved of late.

Any suggestions that I can pass along?  Thanks!

Sent from my computer