2009 Sep 29 06:36

[vox] Speaker needed for December 21st meeting

[vox] Speaker needed for December 21st meeting

Our tentative speaker for December got back to us and would like to move
their talk into 2010, so LUGOD's December 21st meeting is now in need
of a speaker.

Shall we try to move the Revision Control talk (currently scheduled for March)
to December, or shall I start hunting a new speaker.

Or, better yet, would YOU like to speak, or do you know someone who would?
Let me know!

Thanks,

Sent from my computer