January 6: Social gathering
2009 Sep 17 18:34

Re: [vox] Revision Control roundtable talk in March (tentative) -Want to participate?

Re: [vox] Revision Control roundtable talk in March (tentative) -Want to participate?

BK> So is this an offer to participate in a roundtable talk? >:^)

Predicting march is a bit difficult, but I'd love to if I'm around!
--
\ Wes Hardaker                           http://pontifications.hardakers.net /
 \_____ "In the bathtub of history the truth is harder to hold than ________/