2009 Sep 17 18:34

Re: [vox] Revision Control roundtable talk in March (tentative)- Want to participate?

On Thu, 17 Sep 2009, Wes Hardaker wrote:
> I actually got so frustrated one day when switching back and forth
> between two directories with different VC systems and always typing the
> wrong command in the wrong directory that I decided, "you know this is
> silly; 99% of what you need to do is the same commands".  So I wrote
> "The One Ring" to bind them all together:

See mr[1], which does most of this stuff already (and a ton of other
things.)

Don Armstrong

1: http://kitenet.net/~joey/code/mr/
--
"You know," said Arthur, "it's at times like this, when I'm trapped in
a Vogon airlock with a man from Betelgeuse, and about to die from