2009 Sep 16 11:53

[vox] for the "I like Windows" crowd

I thought this was pretty cool. A person on a forum I haunt posted this
image.
http://www.cybermonkey.netne.net/images/linuxrapidq.png
To quote him....
"Now I did something more weird: installing WINE, applied the original
Lunar theme file and installed some Windows apps. Believe me after two or
three apps installed I don't know where Linux ends and Windows begins. I
have to stop!"

If someone wanted to create an alternate desktop for use at shows it might
be a good conversation starter. Make a workable useable "Windows" desktop
running on linux.

Gandalf  Parker
--
Did you know that 9 out of 10 Windows users can't find their ASCII with
both hands?