2009 Sep 15 12:18

Re: [vox] Venue for our anniversary meeting

On Thu, Sep 10, 2009 at 04:37:02AM -0700, G Fitzgerald wrote:
> I think I'm good with $60 as a one-time annual expense.

Great, thanks!  I'll fill out the paperwork.  And, uh, figure out the best
way of paying it.  (I guess pay myself, then get reimbursed.)

> As for Wi-Fi - I'm sure we can grab what we need for any presentations
> ahead of time - bunch of resourceful geeks such as ourselves should
> be able to make that happen.

It's rare that presenters need internet access, unless it's to demo
something internet-y.  And even then, people often have servers set up
locally on their laptop, or bring a rig in. :)  I'm almost certain our
January speaker will be slides-only.