2009 Sep 02 09:33

[vox] [fwd from Apress] "Coders At Work" Now Available

FYI:

----- Forwarded message from Apress -----

Date: Wed, 02 Sep 2009 09:01:36 -0700
From: "Apress"
Subject: Coders At Work Now Available

After two years of interviews with 15 of the most fascinating computer
programmers alive, Peter Seibela's Coders at Work
( http://apress.com/book/view/1430219483 ) is available as an
eBook today! ( http://apress.com/ecommerce/cart?act=add&bid=1176 )

Modeled after Apressa's highly acclaimed best-seller Founders at Work, by
Jessica Livingston, Coders at Work includes engaging, candid, amusing, and
at times controversial interviews with some of the most influential
programmers of our era including:

 * Donald Knuth, author of The Art of Computer Programming and creator of TeX
 * Brendan Eich, inventor of JavaScript and CTO of Mozilla
 * Jamie Zawinski, author of XEmacs and early Netscape/Mozilla hacker
 * Fran Allen, pioneer in optimizing compilers and the first woman to win
   the Turing Award

Apress is pleased to offer a 50% eBook discount to our User Group members.
Please email the User Group liaison, Lisa Lau ( lisalau@apress.com ),
for this exclusive eBook discount code, or to request a complimentary
review copy.

233 Spring St, New York, NY, 10014

----- End forwarded message -----

Sent from my computer