2009 Sep 01 18:04

[vox] Venue for our anniversary meeting

So our current venue (Explorit) is great for our regular meetings.
However, our anniversary meetings are known to have 4x as many people
show up, which is well beyond the capacity at Explorit.

Thoughts on where else we could meet, within Davis?  Preferably for
free or cheap, and allows food.  (LUGOD normally spends some of its
budget on pizza & cake for our anniv. meetings... and at the library
that also included a $10 "cleaning up after our mess" fee. ;) )

Thanks!

Sent from my computer