2009 Aug 27 19:53

Re: [vox] [RE] BayPIGgies meeting Thursday August 27,2009: NEW: Managing Software Developers

Bill Ward wrote:
> I don't know what's going on here, but it is not OK to insult people
> like you've been doing.

It harkens back to the early days of LUGOD, which were know for being a
lot more caustic.  That being said, even a lot of the caustic commentary
was at least substantive (and sometimes pretty damn funny), even if it
was overheated.  I am not exempting myself, since all the old-timers
know I am about as far from delicate flower as can be imagined.

But Mr. Evans is acting like an infantile crank, and frankly, his
utility to the proceedings appears...very finite.

ja