2009 Aug 28 12:18

Re: [vox] BayPIGgies meeting Thursday August 27,2009: NEW: Managing Software Developers

On Thu, Aug 27, 2009 at 05:53:30PM -0400, Chris Evans wrote:
>    Define appropiate.

On-topic, useful information, rather than just arguing for argument's sake? :)

Anyway, looking at The List Rules(tm) [*], you've broken a few:

  4. Be polite
  5. Stay on-topic
  6a. Trim messages when replying

Anyway, honestly, I have no idea what your point has been in this thread,
and I'm getting the feeling noone else is, either.  And now at least two
people (Tim and I) feel like you're getting rude.

So, per 6c (Eminent Domain), please drop this thread.  Thank you.

With his mailing list admin hat on, and trying to 'foster a friendly,
good-natured environment on the mailing lists,'