2009 Aug 12 22:30

[vox] Fwd: PostgreSQL Conference West: Call for Papers

Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 13:13:28 -0700
From: Amanda Nystrom <salamander@postgresqlconference.org>
Subject: PostgreSQL Conference West: Call for Papers

   Hello,

   I am from the PostgreSQL Conference team and I wanted to give you a
   quick heads up about the call for papers for the PostgreSQL Conference
   West.
   You can see the original call here:

   http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-announce/2009-06/msg00015.php

   The conference is in October in Seattle, WA, and we are still seeking
   submissions and would like any and all to submit.

   Thank you.

   --
   Amanda Nystrom
   Community Conference Coordinator