2009 Aug 12 16:46

[vox] Can someone present GP2X talk?

So, I'm all ready for my GP2X talk this Monday, but I'll _probably_ be
out of town.  (Last minute plans to visit family.)

I've got some slides whipped up, and some games and a sample video
installed on the SD card in the GP2X.  In the likely even that I won't
be back in town by the time the meeting starts at 7pm on Monday, would
someone out here be willing to do the demo for me?

Don't fear -- I only recently got the GP2X, and honestly still know
very little about it myself.  I can walk you through what I was going
to demo, and run through the slides, answering any questions YOU have,
so you can be just as (un)prepared as I would be for the meeting. ;)

(Fortunately, the system itself is pretty easy to use, and can do tons
of cool things, so the wow factor is high, even if you don't know how
to write games... the point of this talk was just to demo the system and
talk about the open platform, not dig into the programming side of things.
Linus Sphinx from SacLUG would be a better person to do that talk.)

Thanks in advance!

Sent from my computer