2009 Aug 04 10:07

[vox] CodeWorks 09 [Sept 22-23, SF]

I asked Elizabeth to send me an URL, and dates for when the event takes
place locally.  She said:

   The main site is:
   http://cw.mtacon.com

   We'll be there September 22-23, and you can see the San Francisco-specific
   schedule here: http://cw.mtacon.com/schedule/city/san-francisco

   Also, your user group is eligible for the User Group discount, which you
   can read about here: http://cw.mtacon.com/signup/s/discounts

   Hope that helps, and let me know if you have any questions.

More below:

-bill!

----- Forwarded message from Elizabeth Naramore -----

Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 11:13:54 -0400
From: Elizabeth Naramore
Subject: CodeWorks 09

   Hello!

   I work for Marco Tabini & Associates, publishers of php|architect
   magazine. We are hosting a 2-day PHP conference in your area and we're
   trying to get the word out to those who would potentially be interested in
   attending. I thought your members might have an interest, since there are
   talks on related technologies also - what do you think the best way would
   be to let them know?A  I didn't want to presumptuously announce it to your
   members without permission. We have early bird pricing in effect until
   July 31, so I'd like to let your group members know as soon as possible.

   Here's a little blurb about the conference:

     CodeWorks 2009 is a series of two-day conferences for PHP developers and
     IT managers organized and run by the publishers of php|architect
     Magazine.

     CodeWorks will travel to seven locations across the United States
     between September 22nd and October 5th included. Each two-day event
     includes a day of in-depth tutorials and a day of conference talks
     arranged across three different tracks, all presented by the best
     experts in the business.

     If PHP is your work, your passion or your hobby, CodeWorks is a great
     way to learn and connect with the greatest community of professionals in
     the worlda**and with prices as low as $99 and a generous discount
     program, a uniquely affordable opportunity for everyone.

     Remember, each event is limited to 300 attendees and prices increase the
     closer we get to each event. Get your tickets today before we run out or
     the price goes up!

   Thanks for your help - I appreciate it!A  Let me know what I can do.

   Cheers!
   Elizabeth Naramore

----- End forwarded message -----

Sent from my computer