2009 Aug 01 13:23

[vox] [fwd] Volunteers Needed for the Linux Picnic!! [Aug 15 inSunnyvale]

----- Forwarded message from Jennifer Davis <sigje@sigje.org> -----

Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 17:53:50 -0700 (PDT)
From: Jennifer Davis <sigje@sigje.org>
Subject: [LinuxPicnic] Volunteers Needed for the Linux Picnic!!

Hey folks,

It's Linux Picnic time!  We do need some volunteers :)

Please do spread the word to other groups that might be interested as this
is a community run effort.

August 15 is the date of the picnic.  How can you help?  Come along and
have fun :) (RSVP will be sent soon..)

1) BBQ-ers - people to man the grill stations
2) Food purchasers
3) Utensils to be used for the picnic
4) First Aid
5) Shuttlers