2009 Jul 30 07:52

[vox] 0AD

So I just randomly stumbled across:

  http://wildfiregames.com/0ad/

0 A.D. is a free, real-time strategy game currently under development
by Wildfire Games. It's cross-platform, 3D and
historically-based. Wildfire Games is switching from a closed
development process to open source, making the game's code available
as GPL and the art content available as CC-BY-SA. People are
encouraged to reuse and learn from and improve our work. We are not
releasing a playable game, but we want to show what we have achieved
and make it easier for more people to get involved in bringing it
closer to completion.

Sent from my computer