2009 Jul 30 11:46

[vox] FYI Post - Subject - CES Show

Hi All

I attended this years CES show (Consumer Electronics Show) in Las Vegas.
It was in the the month of January 09. If you meet criteria of
attending - It is
quite a show of the latest technology and all sorts of imaginable electronics.
Just received a notice in mail today that this next years show will be in
Las Vegas again - as it always is - Will be January 7-10.
(shortened by 3 days this year) Sign of the economic times.
For anyone interested may visit - http://www.cesweb.org/

Al Lenaburg