January 6: Social gathering
2009 Jul 28 13:51

[vox] Topic for August meeting?

I admit I have not followed-up with all of the people I spoke with
in person at OSCON, but in the meantime, wondered whether anyone from
the club would like to speak at August's meeting?  (Or I can do a quick
overview of the Gamepark GP2X handheld game system.  And maybe we can
convince Marianne to, at the least, talk about the OpenPandora, assuming
she still doesn't have hers by then.)

Thanks!

Sent from my computer