2009 Jul 27 01:43

Re: [vox] [vox-announce] RFC: Opportunity for LUGOD to advertise onUnitrans

On Sun, Jul 26, 2009 at 06:58:51AM -0700, Michael Cheselka wrote:
> Also, are many bus riders going to be interested in Linux?

As mentioned before, the majorty of bus riders in Davis are UCD students.
In fact, many UCD students lack cars, so the bus is one of the major ways
for these kids to get around town.

Students are energetic, smart, technical, and often have more time
than an old guy like me who has to chase a toddler around all day.

It's the same reason we bother plastering bulletin boards on the
UC Davis campus...

New blood for the club. :)