2009 Jul 26 08:52

Re: [vox] [vox-announce] RFC: Opportunity for LUGOD to advertise onUnitrans

Re: [vox] [vox-announce] RFC: Opportunity for LUGOD to advertise onUnitrans

Also, are many bus riders going to be interested in Linux?  Who's your
audience?  I'd prefer to burn Fedora 11 Live DVDs or mail out
postcards advertising Ubuntu's free DVD website.  Has anyone made a
multi session DVD with both Live i386 and x86_64 that booted the
correct architecture?  I always thought AOL's mass mail outs was a
good idea once Linux was mature.  The cost of burning a DVD and
mailing it media mail should be cheap.

Why the imperative to spend $450 out of ~$650 of the clubs money?