2009 Jul 26 23:38

Re: [vox] Free books from OSCON

Joseph Arruda wrote:
> If any of them was the one on R programming, I will name my first child
> after you for it -- even if its a girl.

Which one? [1] "Software for Data Analysis: Programming with R"? [2]
Interesting data point on the price of child naming rights [3], but I'll
need more data to check if that is an outlier...

[1] http://www.r-project.org/doc/bib/R-publications.html
[2]
http://www.amazon.com/Software-Data-Analysis-Programming-Statistics/dp/0387759352
[3] http://doodaddy.net/2008/05/21/baby-naming-rights/