2009 Jul 24 15:41

Re: [vox] [vox-announce] RFC: Opportunity for LUGOD to advertise onUnitrans

Re: [vox] [vox-announce] RFC: Opportunity for LUGOD to advertise onUnitrans

Hello,

Youthful enthusiasts will pull them down for room decorations.  Is
there any plan to monitor and replace loss?
Are you paying for 41 ad slots or 41 signs.  If it's 41 signs, I doubt
they will last the week out due to their unholy cool factor.

Regards,
Michael Cheselka