2009 Jul 24 15:40

Re: [vox] [vox-announce] RFC: Opportunity for LUGOD to advertise onUnitrans

Tom replied to my post to our moderated 'vox-announce' list,
which (via Reply-To) is directed to the general discussion list, 'vox'.
Apparently, he's not subscribed (or not with this address).

Forwarding on his behalf.

Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 12:31:48 -0700
From: Thomas Corbett
Subject: Re: [vox-announce] RFC: Opportunity for LUGOD to advertise on Unitrans

Bill,

Because we do not have the graphics ready, it sounds like we are not
prepared to take advantage of the opportunity -- and do not know the
real cost.

Less expensive would be fliers on campus bulletin boards. The graphics
on such fliers could be varied in a way that would allow LUGOD to
assess the relative effectiveness of different graphic approaches.

As an advertising rate, relative to placement in the Aggie, it sounds
like a bargain.

-Tom

----- End forwarded message -----
<quote of my original post to vox-announce snippet, to save bandwidth>

Sent from my computer