2009 Jul 24 09:57

Re: [vox] Advertising LUGOD on Unitrans?

Re: [vox] Advertising LUGOD on Unitrans?

How about a listing of meeting times a little about what LUGOD is all about
in the  Sacramento/Craigslist/community area? Grant there is some other
weird stuff in there - but alot of people use Craigslist. Just a thought..... Al