2009 Jul 23 23:21

Re: [vox] Advertising LUGOD on Unitrans?

On Thu, Jul 23, 2009 at 09:49:52PM -0700, Al Lenaburg wrote:
> I agree with what Greg says, makes allot good points.

Ok, thanks all! :)

Consensus is:  don't do it.

Considering noone (except Gabe ;^) ) is jumping up saying "yes, let's do it!",
nor is anyone going "ooh, ooh! I'll contribute $555 to the cause!",
I tend to agree.

(Recall that my purpose in bringing this up wasn't necessarily to convince
everyone it was a great idea, but that I was also looking for ideas on ways
to make this financially less of a hit.  Unfortunately, Unitrans provides
no breaks for non-profits. :^P )

Though, now that we've brought the topic up, who wants to help with some
of the alternatives that have been brought up? :)