2009 Jul 23 19:31

Re: [vox] Advertising LUGOD on Unitrans?

On Thu, Jul 23, 2009 at 5:05 PM, Bill Kendrick <nbs@sonic.net> wrote:

On Thu, Jul 23, 2009 at 04:29:39PM -0700, Bill Kendrick wrote:
> We'd need to make our own signs.  They must be printed on cardstock
> and laminated.[*]  I'm not sure how much that would cost at a print
> shop (e.g., Kinkos^H^H^H^H^H^HFedeEx Office).  Any suggestions?

I called FedEx Office, which was actually pretty annoying (between the
phone menu that restarted when I tried to hit [0] to skip it and speak
to a human, and the fact that the person on the other side insisted
in taking my name and number and then botched their math and gave me
a total that was 10x higher than it should have been. :) )

Thanks for doing all the work & looking into the pricing, Bill, but I would have to agree with the other folks that this might not be the best use of club funds for reasons mentioned previously.  Just me 2 cents...

Foo