2009 Jul 23 17:52

Re: [vox] Advertising LUGOD on Unitrans?

Re: [vox] Advertising LUGOD on Unitrans?

I would advise against purchasing advertising.  Advertising only works
if you have the budget to blanket a variety of sources.  It takes many
impressions of an ad to get people to buy the product, and you only
start noticing the ads once you've subconsciously absorbed it a bunch
of times, in most cases.  Advertising is a money game and you could
easily deplete LUGOD's treasury and find no new members.