2009 Jul 21 12:23

Re: [vox] [fwd]: We're Back - Mapping California CommunitiesWorkshops in September

Re: [vox] [fwd]: We're Back - Mapping California CommunitiesWorkshops in September

Bill,

Perhaps you got it confused with http://OpenStreetMap.org?

Which does involve a community driven mapping site! I am not sure of all
the licensing details, but I did do some mapping for it.

brian

On Wed, Jul 15, 2009 at 12:36:20PM -0700, Bill Kendrick wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 15, 2009 at 12:59:10AM -0700, Alex Mandel wrote:
> > Just a quick note, that this does not involve FOSS software or Linux.
> >

> That's a shame.  Sorry for not vetting.  I wonder, then, why they're
> emailing LUGOD about it?!
>
> -bill!

Brian Lavender
http://www.brie.com/brian/