2009 Jul 16 12:25

[vox] [fwd] 2009 System Administrator Appreciation Party(FREE)?(2009-07-29 6p-10p in S.F.)]

Seen on BUUG (via BALUG):

----- Forwarded message -----

    Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 19:54:32 -0700
    From: "Pewter Bot"
 Subject: [buug] 2009 System Administrator Appreciation Party (FREE)

Event Details

Are you a System Administrator? Do you work hard 365 days per year, 24
hours per day to keep your network up and running, but are shown
little appreciation?

Then this party is for you!

On July 29, join OpenDNS ??? the world's largest and fastest-growing DNS
provider ??? and Meraki ??? the world's leading cloud-based wireless LAN
provider ??? as well as other System Administrators from around the Bay
and beyond to take a break from work and celebrate 2009 System
Administrator Month. We'll shower you with apprecation, give you great
music, stiff drinks and the company of some of the coolest, hardest
working, most talented people around.

Spread the word and invite your friends!

When

Wednesday, July 29, 2009 from 6:00 PM - 10:00 PM (PT)

Where

DNA Lounge
375 Eleventh Street, between Folsom and Harrison (near Harrison)
San Francisco, CA

The event is FREE. Register here:

http://2009sysadminappreciationparty.eventbrite.com/

----- End forwarded message -----