2009 Jul 14 15:25

Re: [vox] Campus Affiliation

How many of those 10 have to actually be present at meetings?

On Tue, Jul 14, 2009 at 1:44 PM, Alex Mandel <tech_dev@wildintellect.com> wrote:
So I was poking around looking for meeting rooms on campus and noticed
that LUGOD could be eligible to officially book rooms(I'm sure there are
limits) on campus when we need.

To become a campus affiliate group here's what it takes:
10 UC Davis employees, students, alumni, and spouses of employees or
students
$35 a year

I think this might be a good investment so we can directly book rooms
for meetings or Installfests on campus without having to jump through
departmental hoops every time.

If so we'll need 9 other UC affiliates to step up and volunteer to put
their names on the application. 2 of us will be the official Business
Representatives, ie the 2 people who can call in and make the reservations.

Thanks,
Alex

Check out my LEGO blog at http://www.brickpile.com/
View my photos at http://flickr.com/photos/billward/