2009 Jul 14 13:02

[vox] International Free and Open Source Software Law Review (newonline periodical)

[vox] International Free and Open Source Software Law Review (newonline periodical)

I saw this via a Facebook link from Google's Leslie Hawthorne:

  International Free and Open Source Software Law Review
  Vol 1, No 1 (2009)
  http://www.ifosslr.org/ifosslr/issue/view/1

To whet your appetite, the table of contents:

  Editorials
    * Foreword and statement of purpose: an introduction to IFOSS L. Rev.

  Articles
    * The Fiduciary Licence Agreement: Appointing legal guardians for
      Free Software Projects

    * Collaborative Approach: Peer-to-Patent and the Open Source Movement

    * Bad Facts Make Good Law: The Jacobsen Case and Open Source

    * Introducing The Risk Grid

  Case Law Reports
    * Jacobsen v Katzer and Kamind Associates

  Book reviews
    * 'Open Source Technology and Policy' by Fadi P. Deek and James A.M. McHugh

  Tech Watch
    * Tech Watch

  Platform
    * Collaboration Among Counsel Celebrating the Formation of a
      Community of Lawyers for the Advancement of Understanding of Free and
      Open Source Licensing and Business Models

Each artcile is available as both HTML and PDF.

Enjoy!  Pass it on!

Sent from my computer