2009 Jul 14 02:17

[vox] "Bay Area LUGs" flyer and O'Reilly

[vox] "Bay Area LUGs" flyer and O'Reilly

Marsee Henon at O'Reilly has made a blog posting about the LUG flyer
that Jack DeSlippe put together (based on my original, and with input
from Grant Bowman, Rick Moen, me, and probably others I've forgotten).

  http://broadcast.oreilly.com/2009/07/find-your-bay-area-linux-user-group.html

She has also agreed to print a run of flyers for OSCON next week,
which she will split with the Ubuntu California LoCo Team.
(Grant, from that team, has offered to go get them from the O'Reilly table.)

This Wednesday, she'll grab whatever latest revision we have up, so if
you have any suggestions or corrections (hi, Larry!), let us know ASAP!

PS - Repeat note from last time:
     I'm sending this to either the discussion mailing list, or whatever
     contact email address I could find via your LUG's website.
     Feel free to pass this along as you see fit!

PPS - I'm still wondering if anyone knows of any .ORG booths at OSWorld
      (what used to be LinuxWorld, in August) that could help distribute
      this flyer at that event, too.

PPPS - This flyer is also useful to have out at LUG meetings (hint, hint!)

--
Bill Kendrick
root@lugod.org

(Your address: vox@lists.lugod.org )