2009 Jul 10 17:55

[vox] Fwd: Re: Updated "Bay Area LUGs" flyer created for OSCON

Jack's not subscribed to 'vox', so fwd'ing to the list on his behalf.

Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 16:41:45 -0700
From: Jack Deslippe <jdeslip@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [vox] Updated "Bay Area LUGs" flyer created for OSCON

The word wraps are a little odd I agree - particularly because some
groups have URLs that are just too long to be manageable.  There isn't
much to do about this unless we don't include those groups ... :/

I used impress because it is simple to use to create sheet sized PDFS,
and it's what I know.  I have no opinions on which tools to use as long
as they do the job.  Bill's original version was done in Scribus I think.

-Jack

----- End forwarded message -----

Sent from my computer