2009 Jul 10 16:00

Re: [vox] [fwd] LUGOD Treasury Position And Financials

Re: [vox] [fwd] LUGOD Treasury Position And Financials

Just a thought: Consider a credit union instead of a bank.  I think of
credit unions being to banking much as open source is to software...
like not constantly inventing new ways to soak you for fees.  I recently
opened an account with Travis and am very pleased with it so far.

Rod