2009 Jul 08 23:25

[vox] [fwd] Open Source in Libraries Survey

Seen on the SchoolForge mailing list. Thought I'd help spread the word:

----- Forwarded message from Nicole Engard <nicole.engard@liblime.com> -----

Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 12:27:24 -0400
From: Nicole Engard <nicole.engard@liblime.com>
Subject: [school-discuss] Open Source in Libraries Survey
To: schoolforge-discuss@schoolforge.net

I am working on some very very broad research on open source use in
libraries (I'm looking for info from those who work in libraries - and
with libraries/librarians) for a book I'm working on.  The focus of
the book will be on software you can use that is open source.  If you
have a chance to answer this brief survey to help me out that would be
greatly appreciated:

http://opensource.web2learning.net/limesurvey/index.php?sid=63946&lang=en

Thanks a bunch!!!  (and feel free to share with others)

---

Nicole C. Engard
Open Source Evangelist, LibLime
(888) Koha ILS (564-2457) ext. 714