2009 Jul 14 12:31

Re: [vox] LUGOD at Explorit

>Alex - do you think you could find something at UC Davis?  Or shall I look
>at renting a room somewhere with the City of Davis?  (Or does anyome else
>have any suggestions?)

We could always just meet upstairs at woodstocks.  No projector, but i imagine it wouldn't be hard to rig something up to the TV there.  They'd probably appreciate the business and i know in the past for groups they've offered free soda to the group if you promise to show up weekly.  Might get better public visibility too.

Pizza is nowhere near as good as Village Bakery, but oh well.

-Adam