2009 Jun 18 13:47

Re: [vox] Advertising on LUGOD.org

On Wed, May 20, 2009 at 05:38:12AM -0700, Bill Kendrick wrote:

> Further comments?

Sorry so late with this. Still getting used to Mutt.

For someone so involved with Tux Paint Im surprised that you dont do more with places like CafePress. Some witty linux shirts, mugs, mousepads, etc. Are the items that came with Tux Paint useable for commercial products? I can come up with marketable witties but dont do as well with simple sketch art to go with them.

Gandalf  Parker