2009 Jun 10 14:50

Re: [vox] City of Davis facilities for LUGOD meetings

Re: [vox] City of Davis facilities for LUGOD meetings

BK> As in: they have 15-20, and more had to come from the office?

I think they had 15-ish and then they had some more rolling ones from
the office.  But anyone with some extra folding chairs could just bring
some if you expected a lot of attendance for a night.
--
\ Wes Hardaker                           http://pontifications.hardakers.net /
 \_____ "In the bathtub of history the truth is harder to hold than ________/